Saturday 5 March 2011

Goss!

Amy's Back to Her Best.

New woman: Amy is insisting that she has been clean and drug free for a year, after seeing a photo of herself last January looking wild, gaunt and covered in cuts
A photo from the shoot.

Amy is back after a few years of an emotional rollercoater ride. She has been busy at a photoshoot and looking better and at her best. She told Look Magazine,
'I've finally escaped from hell. Before I came out here I looked at a photo of myself in the paper and was horrified.'

She also said,
'My skin was a spotty mess and I was so pale and skinny. I thought: "Girl, you've got to sort yourself out or you'll be dead soon".'

Welcome back, Amy!-Jessie

JB gives the boot to one of his dancers!

Kick off: Justin Bieber boots one of his dancers in the throat during the first night of his UK tour
He boots his dancer in the throat.

JB performed at the Birmingham's National Indoor Arena last night. Hundreds of girls screamed through the 2-hour performance and after choosing one lucky girl from the audience to sing One Less Lonely girl, her broke hearts. Willow Smith performed the opening act and sang with Justin Bieber.

Wish I could go!-Holli

Kylie and Kim Kardashian take Las Vegas!

Sister act: Kim Kardashian brought her little sister Kylie Jenner to Las Vegas despite her only being 13
Kylie and Kim IN Las Vegas!

  

Kim takes Kylie, 13 ,to Las Vegas. Kim posted on Twitter,
‘Vegas baby! Heading to Sugar Factory! I brought my little sis @KylieJenn here to Vegas w me, she’s never been before!’

The teen wore a black and white mini-dress with stillettos and flicked her lushous brunette locks while Kim flaunted a gorg turquoise skirt and a low-cut black shirt. They also saw Mel B there who wore a gold/yellow mini-dress.


Music career: Kim has been busy recently promoting her aspiring music career and released her debut single Jam (Turn it Up) earlier this week on Ryan Seacrest's KISS FM in the US
Mel and Kim


Hope you had a brill time!-Charley <3

No comments:

Post a Comment